PLANT GROWING KIT SMALL CORIANDER
- Unpack your kit.
- Place the coir disc in a large bowl and pour some water over it. It will turn into soil instantly.
- Take the coir pot and fill up to 3/4th height with this soil.
- Now place the seed ball in the center of the soil and top up the pot with the rest of the soil
- Keep the pot in a place where there is proper sunlight and water it once daily.
- Germination of the plants will happen in about 7 days.
- Once they grow a little big, transplant them into regular pots without removing the coir pot.
- The coir pot breaks down naturally in the soil.