- Title : Fillipisms: 3333 Maxims to Maximize your Life
- Author : Dr. Prateep V. Philip, IPS
- ISBN : 9789388968409
- Pages : 406 - HARDBOUND
- Size : 152 x 229mm
- Cover : Gold foiling and Embossing
- 33 color pictures to visualize the theme & Each chapter having a dedicated page for Personal notes.
ABOUT THE BOOK
FILLIPISMS is a word coined by the author to christen his unique and original maxims that are simple, pithy, full of puns, metaphors, written mostly over the past ten years but drawn from his three decades of experiences and reflection. It consists of 3333 maxims which incidentally breaks the record of maxims or sayings written by a single individual in any language which is recorded in the Asian Book of Records. The maxims have been organized into 33 chapters of 101 maxims each for the sake of convenience and referencing. The book covers all of life’s most vital themes like leadership, faith, love, attitude, motivation and more.
“This Book will jolt you out of inertia” – says Brian Tracy the Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author.
● The product of 33 years of experience and reflection in the force.
● The maxims cover leadership, faith, love, attitude, motivation and more.
● Featured in the Asia Book of Records.
● Recognized by the Worldkings World Records Union.
● An Amazon #1 Bestseller
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Prateep V Philip, IPS, is a survivor of the world’s first ‘human bomb’ assassination - that of former Indian Prime Minister Shri Rajiv Gandhi and carries over 100 steel pieces of shrapnel in him till date.
● Has an impeccable service record and has had several brushes with death.
● Recipient of the Queen’s Award for Innovation in Police Training and Development, by her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
● The First Senior Civil Servant in India to receive the Gurukul Chevening Scholarship for Leadership and Excellence, London School of Economics.
● Recipient of the SKOCH Gold Award - the highest independently instituted civilian honour in India.
● Founder of the ‘Friends of Police’ movement.