Benefits of playing this game
Enhances analytical thinking, quick decision making and concentration.
Gemu game board
1 tiger coin and 6 Goat coins
Goats’objective is to surround the Tigers and block its movements.
Tiger’s objective is to capture all the Goats.
How to play
1. The game starts by placing the Tiger in the apex of the game board. For each turn, the Goat enters into the game board.
2. Once all the 6 Goats enter into the board, then they can start moving in any straight line.
3. Movement of the Tiger can be in any straight line but it can take only one step at a time.
4. To capture the Goat, the Tiger has to jump over the Goat in the straight line. When the Tiger jumps over the Goat the adjacent point should be empty and that point will be acquired by the Tiger.
5. A Tiger cannot jump over another Tiger.
6. A Goat cannot jump over the Tiger or other Goats.
7. The Tiger wins if all the Goats are captured and Goat wins if all the possible movements of the Tigers are blocked.