Benefits of playing this game
Enhances analytical thinking, quick decision making and concentration skills.
Gemu game board
3 coins for tiger and 15 coins for Goat.
Goats’ objective is to surround the Tigers and block its movements.
Tiger’s objective is to capture 5 Goats.
How to play
1. The game starts with 3 Tigers placed at 3 points on the apex of the game board. For each turn, the Goat enters into the game board.
2. Once all the 15 Goats enter into the board, then they can start moving in any straight line.
3. Movement of the Tigers can be in any straight line but it can take only one step at a time.
4. To capture the Goat the Tiger has to jump over the Goat in the straight line. When the Tiger jumps over the Goat the adjacent point should be empty and that point will be acquired by the Tiger.
5. A Tiger cannot jump over another Tiger.
6. A Goat cannot jump over the Tigers or other Goats.
7. Tiger wins if it captures 5 Goats and Goat wins if all the possible movements of the Tigers are blocked.