Sorkalam! is a new word game in the ancient language Tamil (தமிழ்). Designed to balance both fun and learning, it is a board game for the whole family. To be played with 2 to 4 players at a time, it makes you think, play and even write a bit, in the language Tamil (தமிழ்). The game has also been manufactured keeping in mind the environment: 90 of the 165 tiles in the game are made of wood, with plastic only used in the other 75 transparent tiles (55 with symbols and 20 blanks).
- The game box contains the following: 1) a playing board with a 17 x 17 grid
- 2) Three Pouches: first containing 90 wooden tiles, second containing 55 symbol tiles, and the third containing 20 blank tiles. Symbol tiles and blanks are in transparent plastic
- 3) A pen to write on the blank tiles
- 4) Four white cards to keep the tiles and play
- 5) Instruction leaflets in English & Thamizh