- Author : Ruskin Bond
- Publisher : Speaking Tiger
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9789386050298
About the Book
• Why you must pause, look up and out of the window.
• Why a geranium flowering on the windowsill and wind soughing in the pines is serenity
• How rain drumming on the roof can still the mind as effectively as a night of meditation
• How to recognize serenity once you have achieved it
This gorgeous pocketbook collects some of Ruskin Bond’s wisest observations—as well as those of the thinkers he most admires—on a life of calm and how to live it. A Little Book of Serenity is perfect to dip into in moments of disquiet and of peace—and to share.