- Cuddy's TED talk on body language went live in September 2012 and has over 15m views and ranks third in the top ten most viewed TED talks of all time.
- TIME magazine called Cuddy one of 2012's Game Changers and she has been featured in major news outlets across the world from CNN and the New York Times to the BBC and Wired Magazine.
- Not only will this book appeal to people who are interested in body language, but will also appeal to women who want to get ahead in business
- Amy Cuddy is the high priestess of self-confidence for the self-doubting. In Presence, she uses her warmth, empathy, and laser-sharp intelligence to decode the mysteries of presence under social pressure. A must-read for-well, for everyone.-Susan Cain author of the Sunday Times bestseller Quiet
- With advice that is both practical and profound, Amy Cuddy shows how to summon your true and best self when doing so matters most. Emotions are contagious. If you personify poise and optimism yourself, you enhance the odds that they will respond in kind.-- Michael WheelerHarvard Business School. author of The Art of Negotiation ??® In one exquisitely written book, Amy Cuddy illuminates for us the latest research of how the body and mind, in surprising yet elegant ways, affect who we are and how we are perceived. But first we have to understand how the body affects the mind and the mind working with the body changes us and changes the world around us. And no one does this better than Amy Cuddy. -- Joe Navarro former FBI counterintelligence officer and author of the New York Times bestseller What Every Body Is Saying
- There is one thing that separates those who do from those who don't: power. Amy Cuddy helps us understand what it means to build our personal power, keep it strong when it falters and help us steer clear of arrogance. This book is a must read for every doer out there. - Simon Sinek author of the New York Times bestsellers Leaders Eat Last and Start With Why
- In this wonderfully engaging, intelligent, and practical book, Amy Cuddy unpacks the cutting-edge psychology of presence when we most need it.
About the Author
Amy Cuddy is a Harvard Business School social psychologist. She studies how non-verbal behaviour and snap judgements affect people from the classroom to the boardroom. Her TED talk has been viewed over 15million times and ranks in the top ten most viewed TED talks of all time. View her TED talk at http://www.ted.com/speakers/amy_cuddy