- Pub Date : April 2022
- Author : David R. Hamilton, PHD
- Publisher : Hay House
- Language : English
- Binding Type : Paperback
- Category : Body, Mind & Spirit / Healing
- ISBN : TBC
- MRP : 450
ABOUT THE BOOK
Alternative therapies, healing modalities, and spiritual practices are often referred to as 'woo-woo,' - but many of these approaches are actually supported by compelling scientific evidence.
In this dynamic and thought-provoking book, David R. Hamilton PhD dives deeper into the true nature of consciousness and presents the cutting-edge research behind energy healing, crystals, meditation, and more.
· The science behind some of today's most popular alternative practices
· How your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs have healing power
· The benefits of nature and a holistic approach to healing
· A fascinating link between consciousness and human connection
· The relationship between suppressed emotions and disease
The ideas behind some of these holistic therapies have been around for millennia - but now we have scientific evidence demonstrating how they can contribute to physical, emotional, and energetic healing too.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
David Hamilton gained a first class honours degree in chemistry, with a specialisation in biological and medicinal chemistry, and a Ph.D. in organic chemistry before going on to be a scientist in the pharmaceutical industry in 1995. After four years he left and has since worked as a motivational speaker, co-founded an international relief charity, co-organised a 9-day, 24-event festival of peace called Spirit Aid, and worked as a college lecturer in both chemistry and ecology. He has been featured on TV, BBC radio, and has been the subject of national newspaper articles. He spends most of his time writing, giving talks and leading workshops on the topics of his writing. He lives in Windsor.